Wow! My first post to go over 100,000 notes! I’m amazed at the popularity of this photoset, and am just reblogging because I find it amazing how many notes it has gotten!
That’s the thing I like most about being an adult. I remember I was on some kind of like, slide thing when I was a little kid, and there were older high school kids going. And the dude running the amusement park was like, “Sorry son, you’re too small to be on this”. And one of the douchey older kids was like, “Yeah, get the kids out of here”. And the older girls were kind of giggling, and I felt like, super hot and ashamed. But the cool thing about being an adult is, like, now I would turn to that guy and be like, “FUCK YOU!”
THIS should be on everyone’s blog!
if u r a bigoted casteist then keep scrolling!
You mean homophobic?
‘Cause hemophobic means you’re afraid of blood
next time on: i didn’t know it was homestuck
Next time on: Stop comparing to homestuck.
next time on: the original post was a homestuck reference you dimwit
- I can have sex with whoever I want
- Health care covered my birth control
- If a condom breaks I can go buy the morning after pill without showing ID
- It costs me $0 for STI tests
- If I got pregnant I could get an abortion
- I can marry anyone I want, whether they’re a boy or girl
That’s it. everybody go home. Pack your bags, we goin to canada. Even if they have bagged milk, idec rn
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body